Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's not you- it's me.

busy. tired. tired. tired.

I am teaching. a lot.

I have good stories to share. They just struggle getting here.

Like on the night train back Kiev the guy sleeping next to me rolled a joint there in the open. Socially acceptable? You betcha. And on the night train to Kiev a man kept offering me Vodka and got so mad that I wouldn't drink it- that he went and bought me a whole wine/shot glass set from the trolley. He bought me all these glasses, thinking it would convince me to drink. haha.

But you don't even know I went to Kiev- because I never update this blog.

I will soon. I swear!

Kiev was amazing though. Short sleeves and jeans. Sunny shine my oh my!

But I've been back in Russia for a few weeks and its cold and snowing.

Only 6.5 weeks left. I will miss it here, even if it is cold. I really hate being cold...

Okay- here is a teaching story to end with until my update-

We sing a song with part of the lyrics being, "5 little monkeys jumping on a bed, one fell off and bumped his head." Katya was singing it and I heard her say, "5 little monkeys jumping on a bed, one is broken- now he's dead."

Tender moments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home