Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Delayed

delayed. 
enough said. 

Thank you to the German people who decided to go on strike today. 
Being stuck in Chicago makes us miss our flight to Moscow, so we have to wait at the Frankfurt Airport until the next Moscow flight. 

Lets add more hours to this day!!

The woman sitting next to me in the terminal openly and publicly burps. Loud and often. It smells. Awesome. I'd take those profane National Guard soldiers in a heart beat now.

 

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Louisa! Mom was sitting around mourning about your departure. Then she read your posts and started cracking up! They're halarious :) Keep them coming!
~rachel
p.s. I hate fast food too...

January 28, 2009 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

I am so sorry! Ewwww! Good Luck with every thing! :)

January 28, 2009 at 8:14 PM  
Blogger Think Positive and SMILE! said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

March 4, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home